Saturday 14 January 2012

Rush Hour

I have always wanted to get a nice time lapse rush hour shot of traffic, but I have always found it a real pain trying to find a good spot for a picture. My first attempt was in the centre of London, it turned out OK, however it was Sunday evening and no matter how hard you pray there is simply no rush hour traffic.

See:

(Canon 450D 18-55mm f/9 2.5sec ISO100)

But despite the severe lack of traffic you can still give the picture a new twist with a bit of post editing:


Giving up on London on a Sunday night I decided a few weeks later to actually go out during rush hour, and the A3 didn't let me down, after fiddling with the aperture and shutter speed for quite some time, along with waiting for the right amount of traffic I managed to capture this:

(Canon 450D 28mm f/5.6 30sec ISO100)

Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment